Challenges and silver linings

We're all facing challenges as we adapt to CDC guidelines and their implications for our work and social lives.  As I put together my plans for my courses, I'm reminding myself this applies to my students and me.

The Twitter math scene is a really supportive place.  I've found some video lectures appropriate for my modern algebra classes and I'll make some to fill gaps.  Best practices, ideas, remote workshops -- all of these and more are happening as people come together.  I'm glad my social media use has led me to this wonderful community.  I'll add some folks to follow in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured:

Remote Semester Orientation

Advice from Abbi Jutkowitz, Film Editor, who has worked from home on and off for 5+ years, and worked from home exclusively for the past 8 m...